Tuesday 13 September 2011

Heard from you today...

It's been ages since I read that header which states your email. My heart skipped with joy, only for my hopes to come crashing down a few seconds later when I noticed it was nothing but a standard reply to my email. A courtesy mail that I had ccd you on whilst informing all the people who needed to know that our wedding is well and truly off.

My heart died a little more as I told everyone this. Reading those words in black and white somehow made the break up more real, more brutal.

You continue life like nothing has happened; while I continue life pretending nothing has happened. The pretense of  a smile has cracked me in a million little pieces.

Who do I blame? You? Me? Your family? God? Frankly, I don't want to play the blame game. All I want is this pain to end... someone please end this pain...







No comments:

Post a Comment